Thursday, December 6, 2007

Waiting...

I am waiting for the one who makes me feel inside
the way you did when I had you with me by my side.
I am longing for the butterflies that used to fill my soul
and hoping there's another who will void this empty hole.

My vision of the future is impaired by things gone by.
My heart is now forever afraid to pick up wings and fly.
You never fully understood what or who I am
didnt think that I was one whose goals with yours would blend

You barely caught a glimpse of what is past my rough exterior
Never saw that how you were made me feel inferior
The one for me will see through my tough guy facade
and love me and my weaknesses and not care that I'm flawed

Often my mind returns to thoughts of what might have been.
I realize now the story we wrote actually had an end.
And now I yearn for the one whose presence makes me shiver.
It doesnt matter when she comes, just that shes mine forever!

No comments: