Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Game (don't worry 50 Cent, not that The Game)

(orginally posted on July 21, 2007)

You know what I am talking about. If you don't, you probably don't get out much: The Game.

I hate playing it, but it's a necessary evil. If she is completely into me and doesn't play the game, I get bored and the "relationship" will last maybe two weeks. I know it's sad. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

If the game is being played, you never know where you stand. One second everything seems perfect, the next you feel like you can't do anything right.

I didn't know how interested I was going to be. I just thought I would take it slow and see what happens. I'll be honest, I still moved too fast. She hasn't really kissed that many guys and how long do I wait before I kiss her? I don't. It was the first "official" date. I could tell she was a little nervous about being played at first and I was never intending that to happen, but she probably had good reason to worry.

But she played her cards right. I am normally the one with control of the situation, but she definitely is in control. She'll show me enough attention to keep me around. She makes just enough time for me in the week to make me feel she's into me. Sometimes however, I feel like she blows me off. Of course, she's always really sweet when she does it, but that doesn't change the fact that she does it. I don't know what she wants. That drives me insane.

Yet, that's what keeps me interested. She's into me. She not into me. She's into me. She's not into me. F the game, I don't think I'll ever win.

No comments: