Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank You Lord For John Mayer

Music has such a power. It can bring back such strong emotions. Whether the emotions remind me of good times or bad, I love basking in them. There are certain songs that can bring you back somewhere so vividly that it seems you are there again.

Sometimes you feel like the artist got in your head and your heart, picked out your thoughts and emotions and slapped them down on a page. John Mayer seems to do that to me over and over again.

His music inspires me. Not only to want to become a better musician and lyricist, but in life as well. Thank you Lord for John Mayer to help me get through the down times in life. I have continual eye opening experiences just by listening to his music.

John- thank you for being the shit

No comments: