Thursday, December 6, 2007

She's Just Not That Into Me

Call me a flaiming homosexual if you want, but I was listening to an audio book tonight that inspired me. It just may have been called "He's Just Not That Into You." It's actually a pretty funny book. The whole book basically says if a guy doesn't appear to be into it (a relationship), he probably really isn't. It really got me thinking about a certain situation. I felt as naive as some of those girls in this book. And that's when I decided.....she's just not that into me.

So I decided to make sure of it and call her and confess my true feelings. Although it was hard to get out what I wanted to say, it was really relieving. I basically got the answer I was expecting. I am not going to shut the door on that opportunity, but for now I am not going to dwell on it. It is what it is. At least she knows now exactly how I feel.

Luckily, right now I am in seventh heaven over another girl. Am I scared to death at the same time? You bet your buttons I am. She broke my heart once and quite possibly will do it again. But this time we are going to take it slow. Build up the intimacy that is necessary to have a real relationship.

I am excited for the possibilites, but realistic at the same time. I have to keep my feet on the ground until I know she's air born. It takes two to fly.

No comments: