Thursday, December 6, 2007

Love Me or Hate Me that is the Question

(originally posted on November 24, 2007)

I curse. Yup, I curse. Sometimes a lot. I don't hide it either. That is something that probably could and one day will be toned down a lot.
You know what else? I am opinionated. I say what I feel and sometimes it's mean. I am who I am. You can probably see 90% of my flaws within 30 min of meeting me.

If you don't like me, that's fine. Just don't go spreading false things about me. You can say all of the true things about me to anyone you want to. That's fine. What I've done and said is fair game. But YOUR interpretation of what I've said or who I am is not okay to go shouting out from the mountains tops.

The fact that I swear does not make me a bad person. The fact that I am confident does not make me a player. Seriously? Nice judgement people. You really have no idea who I am. I know you are just trying to protect someone close to you, but do it tactfully--and honestly.

Because I am not fake you don't respect me. Tell me how much sense that makes. I don't worry about my image and what you think about me, so therefore I am a jerk.

Awesome. I love everyone sometimes.

No comments: