Monday, February 25, 2008

Chillin out, Maxin, Relaxin All Cool

With the new job I will be traveling a lot. Ok, that's basically all I do is travel. I will probably be in 3 or 4 different states every week. That is neat. Looks like I better get used to flying.

This week it's Philidelphia. I am only doing one day for the first couple weeks. I would ask if there is anything cool to see in Philly, but I really wont have much time to do anything on this trip. I fly across the country and have to head straight to the hotel. And fly back early Friday morning. Maybe I can at least grab a philly sandwhich sometime along the way...

Maybe I'll get some pictures... maybe not. We'll see.

2 comments:

Scott said...

What's this new job? Heather is from Philly. There are some cool things and definitely places to stay away from. Which part will you be in? Take it easy.

Charise said...

whats the new job?