Thursday, February 7, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I promised myself I was going to retire from performing at Lagoon. I had no desire to audition. I was just going to work this summer and actually make some money. Just live the normal non-performing life. You know, the one that actually makes money..

But then my sister, Mandy, had to go and tell me she wanted to audition. I decided that I would love to do a show with her so I told her if she auditioned I would as well. I still wasn't convinced that's what I wanted to do. Then Lexi had to call me and convince me that it is what I wanted to do.

So I auditioned. There was actually quite a lot of talent there. My sister did great. I figured she and I would get cast in the same show and that would be the end of that.

But I auditioned for Tuacahn anyway. It was a few days later and I figured "why the heck not?" They are doing Les Miserables and a couple other good shows, so I didn't think that I even had a chance because of the popularity of the show, but I did get a call back. Overall the audition went pretty well.

Lagoon called and offered Mandy and I positions (in different shows) and Mandy declined. So where does that leave me? I auditioned for Lagoon again to be in a show with my sister and now that's not happening. Lagoon needs an answer ASAP. I want to know if I even have a chance at Tuacahn.

Do I want to do this all summer?



Or wait out for the possibility of this?




F it. I don't want to decide. How about I just go back to school in Logan. I didn't have to make decisions there.

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

Stick it for Tuacahn for sure! I am all about St.George baby! Not that I am a performer by any means but I think it would be so awesome to preform there! That would give me an excuse to go down there so I can see you!LOVE Les Miserables!