Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Even Skinny Kids Get Fat



I have been living at home with the parentals for the last 2 months. It's not a bad hookup. I basically have my own apartment in the basement plus a 67 inch DLP HD TV. (Side note: Have any of you ever watched Discovery Channel in HD? I never knew I liked the Discovery Channel till I saw it in HD. Awesome)

Ok, I promise there is a point to all of that. Because I have been a bum the last two months and I don't yet have a job, I have a limited supply of money. Because I have a limited amount of money I can't go eat out for every meal. Seriously people, ask my roommates at school. I ate out 75% plus of the time. I was pretty lucky financially at school with scholarships and grants, so I wasted all my money on food.

Now I eat whatever is in the fridge. Luckily, my wonderful mother bought me a bountiful supply of hot pockets, corn dogs and burritos. I grew up on frozen food. That's really all I know.

Back to the point. The last time I weighed myself at USU on Justin's scale (or Matt's?) I weighed 208 lbs. Not too bad considering I am pretty freaking tall. But this morning the scale informed me that I am down to 197 lbs. I know weight fluctuates, but it's been between 205 and 210 the last couple years. I have lost over 10 lbs by just eating... a little (and I mean little) healthier.

I kept telling Hayley I was fat. She never agreed. Now I have proof

3 comments:

Hayley said...

hahahahahaha i'm cracking up! i can't believe that you have gotten down to 197. I feel like your face is going to be all shrunken in... like a fish face or something. So where do you think you lost the weight at? I mean... you were NOT fat. You just have big thighs. hehehehe. That is interesting.. thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

It's not in my legs. They are just as big. Maybe my butt? I don't know. Hopefully my stomach or my ears. Right now I have no idea where I've lost it.

Hayley said...

hahaha.. your ears. That would be silly. If you lost it in your stomach you are going to be gross. You were already skinny as it was and you didn't need to loose any weight. You better start eating out again!