Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Don't it always seem to go that you don't what you've got till it's gone?

For months I sat at school just waiting for my new life to start. Waiting to graduate school and move home. I was done and ready for a change.

Change is overrated.

I miss my old life. I don't necessarily miss having to go to classes and pretending to study. But I do miss a lot of simple things that I had no idea I would. Here is a list of things from Logan that I miss.

-Everyone sitting downstairs on our laptops "watching" TV
-Throwing the Football and discussing everything sporty with Kenny
-Justin always having some sort advice for any situation and him always taking your side no matter what
-Marty being awkward. He always has some sort of random saying or gesture he's trying remember to incorporate in his everyday life.
-Matt's constant girl issues. Because he always had issues, we could always understand each other.
-RJ's always got your back. That's just how it is.
-10 o'clock's the new 12 o'clock
-Sitting in the Ambassador room
-Po-Bev.
-Silent Elevator Rides
-"tag me"

Ok that's enough sentimental crap. The whole point of this post goes back to Joni Mitchell's wise lyric. "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone?"

I guess not Joni. I guess not.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I told you that you should have just lived up here. You aren't starting a career anyway down there, so you might as well of had a dead end job up here and had fun. (That wasn't meant to be rude, sorry if it sounds that way).

Hayley said...

PS: I just tagged you in my blog... you better do it. :)