Monday, February 11, 2008

Summer Fun....and Beyond?

Lagoon needed an answer. Tuacahn said "there's a chance you could get called," but told me to take the sure shot. So I did. And now once again for 6 nights a week from the end of May til mid September, I will be having the glorious opportunity of experiencing "what fun is." And you all have to come experience it with me.

I went to auditions for Holland-America Cruise Lines on Friday. It went really, really well. I will find out here in a couple weeks if I am on their hiring list, but the director was amazingly complimentary of me and I am optimistic about it. If anything happens, it wont be till, at the earliest, September (after Lagoon). I really can't imagine anything better than getting paid really well to perform about 3 nights a week (max), not pay for any food (I spend so much money on food), or housing and.. oh yeah... being out in the Caribbean, basking in the sun. So, lets just hope I get an offer.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow Nate, I was just wondering what you decision was for this summer. That is exciting that you made one! So what are you going to do for the next 3 months?

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. That video/song a few posts back is tight. If you get the job with the cruise liner we will certainly have to come and see you.

Giron Family said...

I wanted a good excuse to go to St. George Nate! Oh well we are going in April anyway. But I do need a good excuse to go to Lagoon too so now I have one! Kewl.