Thursday, March 19, 2009

RBADDK (All I do is perform anymore..)

Yes I know I suck at updating my blog the last little bit. Don't hate.

-Phantom is basically sold out. But still come try and see it. It runs til April 18 and I am in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday cast. I do both the 4:00 PM and the 7:30 PM shows on Saturday. There are a few weekday matinees that I do as well. Ask the Box Office which cast is supposed to do the show if you have questions.

-The other show I am in opens up on the 26th of March and runs til June 6th. It is called "American Fork Idol" and it is at the Desert Star in Murray. It's super over the top (like all the shows there) but if you are a fan of American Idol you should enjoy it. My character's name is Bo Biceps and I am in the shows on Monday Wednesday and Friday- and occasionally the first show on Saturdays.


-Speaking of American Idol. I have a man-crush on Matt Giraud.

-And what about this guy?




Tell me he doesn't look eerily similar to this guy:



I hope he's gone ASAP bytheway. No more Michael Sarver please. And no more Lil' Rounds.

-All my ex-roommates all went on a cruise for spring break. WTF? Why did we never do that when I was there? What did we do for our spring breaks when I was in Logan? Oh yeah, went down to Zions Ponderosa and got snowed in and all made out with the same chick. That's right. I forgot for a second.

-I am going to go out on a limb and say that Marty Archibald is one of the coolest people I know. One of the oddest people I know? Yes. Super crazy awesome? Hell Yes.

-I am lightly addicted to puzzles... how lame is that? Super crazy lame. It's true. But it keeps me entertained during my 42 page break of the show.

-I am a really good complainer. Just sayin

-I recently was reamed out by a douchebag for telling people about how much of a douche he was. And then the douchebag fronted me on it (which I can respect) and in the process of trying to intimidate an apology out of me he proved how much of a douche he really was by lying to me about the situation. I'll take being an ass over a douche any day of the week.

-And now that the doucebag usage quota is filled for the last few months, I am done.

Cope out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love the comparison picture! He looks just like him! I agree - I'm tired of Lil' Rounds and Michael. Everyone else is still in my favorite list! Really glad that Alexis chick left - she seemed to full of herself the past couple weeks!

Thats great your at Desert Star! I just found out my mom-in-law is taking us to the show on April 1st! Now I'm more excited knowing your there!

Æxï§ said...

Holy Cow! Your powers of observation astound me! That Michael Sarver dude seriously DOES look like The Beast, a.k.a. "Vincent" (yes, it's sad that I actually remember the character's name because that alone proves that I actually watched that show when I was a kid. :S
Anyway, I'm sad Phantom is already sold out. I was gonna try to see it. Oh well, American Fork Idol sounds pretty rad. I'll try to come see that one instead, I think.

jill said...

Good work on being in a million shows (ok 2) at a time! you like, people like, it's really all about making the world a better place!

Have fun!