Thursday, March 26, 2009

AI Recap (Top Eleven)

I know I am a week late with this, but I wrote it so I am posting it. Stop yelling.

Michael Sarver: Eh... He was fine. Nothing horrible about it, I just don't like him much for some reason. Maybe it's cause he still reminds me of the Beast from the Beauty and the Beast TV series from the late 80s.

Allison Iraheta: I still want to hate her. But I cannot. I really do love her voice- I don't care if she sings unhealthily. Girl can sing.

Kris Allen: He proved tonight that he really can sing. But for some reason he is forgettable. I like him- just not in one of my top few.

Lil' Rounds: was fine. She can sing. She has a huge booty. Blah blah. Same ol' Same ol'. I am hoping she doesn't make it very far.

Adam Lambert: Johnny Cash was with out a doubt rolling over uncomfortably in his grave. It was an interesting performance of "Ring of Fire" I didn't hate it- But I do hate him staring at me via the camera every week. Dude, you are scaring the children. Calm down.

Scott MacIntyre: I like him. I like his slow vibrato. Every week I like him more and more. But I will always think he is still on the show because of sympathy votes and that bugs me. Song was fine this week, but his goofy smile and personality made me like him.

Alexis Grace: forgettable week for her. Her past performances will probably keep her on and she wasn't bad. Just not impressive this week. And her little attitude kind of rubbed me the wrong way this week.

Danny Gokey: was a bit timid at first (probably just because the song starts out in his low range which seems to not be his favorite place) but dude rocked it. I love him changing up songs that I wouldn't dare to touch and making me like that he did. Reminds me of what David Cook did last year (except David Cook borrowed his arrangements from people).

Anoop Desai: did get back to version of Anoop that got him this far. he really has soul and can sing. He did well and will be safe. I don't see him going super far in the competition though.

Megan Joy: holy boobs. I have a crush on her and I was a bit uncomfortable with that dress. But I loved the look over all and think she did enough to stay around another week. She is intriguing. I like seeing what she brings to the table each week.

Matt Giraud: Man-Crush alert. Matt just made my man-crush list after a couple weeks of flirting with it. I love his style and I love that he is a dueling piano man. Still don't think he will win, but I want him on the show for many weeks to come.

No comments: