Thursday, March 26, 2009

AI Recap (Top Ten)

Matt Giraud: I was a little nervous when I heard what song he was singing. But dude nailed it once again. I hope Randy and Simon's proclamation that he is a front runner is now true. I don't really dig the whole start out with an instrument and move away from it thing though.

Kris Allen: Sounded good again. There is still something missing though. I am a big acoustic music fan and I feel like I should really like him, but I am still not convinced.

Scott MacIntyre: Remember that time last week when I said I was starting to like him? Yeah, it's gone. I hated him this week. What a poor song choice.

Megan Joy: Not a good week for her at all. Some nice moments in her song, but overall very unimpressive. She was very pitchy at first. And she only did her awkward Megan wiggle once tonight- I have a love/hate relationship with the Megan Wiggle.

Anoop Desai: Good week for Anoop. He chose again to chill it out this week and it was a good choice. He'll be safe

Michael Sarver: Dude bugs. Please America be done with him. He is not bad- just needs to go home to his little Beast child. He did seem to be all over the place tonight as well.

Lil' Rounds: She looked better this week.... But the Token Black Girl with a "big voice" is probably the worst Token Black girl that has made it this far in the show in the last few years. Go Home to your three children soon please.

Adam Lambert: GREAT week for Adam. He didn't freak me out with his death stare, he didn't scream at me and sing 3 octaves above a normal dude's range the whole song and he looked half normal. That was the smartest thing I have seen done so far this season. He sounded great- he looked great. Don't worry all you Adam lovers, he'll be back to himself again next week.

Danny Gokey: Awesome song choice. Has yet to have a bad week. Ditched the abominable snowman jacket and did his thing once again.

Allison Iraheta: She needs to STAY on this show. I really hope she is the last Girl left. She rocked it tonight. Was super spunky and poised. She sounded great.

My Bottom Three Predictions:

Michael Sarver
Megan Joy
Scott MacIntyre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want Michael and Lil Rounds to go home! Those two bug me. But I do love Adam and Allison! And that one other kid.. now I just drew a blank!