Friday, January 30, 2009

The Facebook Sensation Continues on Blogger... 25 Random Facts

1- When I was growing up I got made fun of because my ears were big and stuck out. I am still very self conscious about it

2- Despite the negative opinions I often express, I am a pretty optimistic person.

3- I often go on a roller coaster ride about my musical talent. Somedays I think I rock, somedays I think I super suck.

4- I have the worst luck with cars. I never want to do engine work on one again.

5- I would do anything to date Sophia Bush... anything.

6- I once kissed a girl solely because she had a hot accent

7- Growing up one of my favorite places to visit was Gunnison, Utah. In fact, the first girl I ever kissed was from Gunnison.

8- It took 5 people to tag me before I finally decided to do this thing.

9- I love writing. Blogs, Songs, occasional poems. Love it. I always hated papers in school though.

10- I am a friend slut. I love all my friends, but I never had one group of friend that I stayed with for very long. And that makes me sad.

11- I very, very rarely lie. If I do, it's only to make someone feel better.

12- I have never been in a romantic relationship where "I love you" was said.

13- I secretly enjoy chick flicks.

14- I never wanted to look up to my brother but I always have.

15- I was raised the right way and will be forever grateful to my parents that I was.

16- I love Saint George with everything. My years at Dixie are my fondest memories.

17- I sometimes curse to keep judgmental people away from me

18- I sometimes think people I don't know very well hate me.

19- Despite being super confident most the time, I super suck at asking girls out.

20- When I was little I used to cry all the time. Excluding funerals and leaving on my mission, I think under 10 people have seen me cry in the last 10 years.

21- I sometimes wish I would have had a wild streak.

22- I have the coolest Grandparents. I wish everyone could meet them. One of my grandmas nick names is "Grandma Shit." I am sad that my kids will probably never know them.

23- The first CD I ever bought myself was the Spice Girls in Junior High School and I am man enough to admit that.

24- I see the good in people, almost to a fault. I also think I can fix everyone's problems. I can't, but I keep trying.

25- For the longest time I really, honestly thought that I would be famous. I wasn't sure for what, but I really thought I would. I am only now coming to the realization that it probably wont happen.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

A lot of things surprised me in this post. A lot. YOU, the boy who claims to be SO logical and yet SO emotional, has never actually for reals said "I love you"? I'm shocked. That's the biggest deal.

Your 25 facts were more interesting to read than RJ's. Just so you know.

photography by Mikki said...

I totally saw you on American Idol, and I screamed out your name!!!!! I am hoping that you're on this season some more:) Hope you're doing great! And even if you didn't make it to the bitter end of this stupid how, I think you're so talented!!!

David and Julie said...

Hey Nate I don't know if you remember me, it's Julie Johnson, well now it's Julie Palmer. My husband and I go to Hale all the time. Are you going to be in Phantom every night or does your part switch off? Hope everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't send this back to me on facebook? I enjoyed reading it. Learned a few things about my phenominal son that I didn't know.

Mom