Monday, April 6, 2009

RBADDK (He's just not that into you... cause he likes boys)

-Dear Super Attractive Girl,

Your model of a boyfriend is totally super gay. Like Super Hero Gay. He knows it. Everyone around knows it. It's time you knew it. Dump his uncomfortably pretty face and call me.

-I have made this announcement before, I am infatuated with the ability to Hide people on Facebook. That person that I only kind of know who updates there status every three hours and thinks they are funny but they are not? Hidden on my page. The "friend" who is bitter at life and their status makes you want to slit your wrists? HIdden. Did you know that this person is the most like this Twilight character? I didn't. Are you up to date on the relationship status of that couple that is always breaking up and getting back together? I'm not. Thank you new new Facebook.

-Baseball season is now open and I am elated about it. I am quite excited to watch my Braves play. Also, anyone up for some Bee's Games? Now that I am not committed to be somewhere 6 nights a week all summer long I am planning on going many times this summer.



-Also, Liking the Red Sox is trendy and stupid. Stop it.

-30 Rock is Genius. You NEED to start watching if you aren't already.

-Easter candy is by far the best candy. And it's not even close. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are wonderful all year round, but those Reese's Eggs? Immeasurably better. Jelly Beans used to suck. Not anymore. Thank you Starburst. Marshmellows are also good all season long but Easter Peeps make me salivate.

-If while reading my blog you said Reesies in your head, I will find you and I will punch you.



See the apostrophe? I do too. That means it belongs to some dude names Reese. It's possessive.

-I liked Megan Joy Corkery, but the second she "Cawed" I lost all desire to see her on TV anymore. WTF was that?

-Stop Hating on me for posting about AI. Just deal with it.

4 comments:

jill said...

peeps rock...My brain is too broken to comment anything more intelligent than that.

Æxï§ said...

Ohhhh...now I'm craving pretty much EVERY Easter candy you mentioned. I bought the Reese's Easter eggs and I agree, they are WAY better than regular Reese's cups.
Oh, if you like coconut & milk chocolate, you should try Hershey's Coconut Creme Kisses - IF you can still find 'em. They're limited edition. I found mine at Target.
(end ramble)

Adrienne said...

I'll dump him.

Becky said...

I totally agree with you about the Reese's eggs. And I HATE HATE HATE it when people say ressies.