Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AI Recap (Top 6 +1)

I was so very happy that the judges used the save on Matt. He wont win, but he is better than some people left on the show.

Lil Rounds: GO HOME. No more of you and your huge, and I mean HUGE, butt.

Kris Allen: I liked the arrangement, but really he should have arranged another song that way. And if you are going to say the song means something, at least know what the hell you think it means. You just looked dumb. He sounded good though.

Danny Gokey: He chose a song where he could wail the whole time and he sounded great IMO. I liked Danny a lot this week.

Allison Iraheta: Homegirl sounded great. I thought the arrangement was actually good. I don't know why they didn't like it. But someone PLEASE help the girl out with a better fashion consultant.

Adam Lambert: Slowed it down and chilled it out just like I prefer him to do. He looked normal and sounded great. Best of the Week.

Matt Giraud: Was not excited about his song choice, but he did switch it up quite a bit and I liked it a lot. He did exactly what they wanted him to do, go back to singing all soulful like and make the song his own. I don't know how Simon said that was unoriginal.

Anoop Desai: Started off on a bad note (...double entendre), sounded fine in the middle and ended Horribly. Bye Bye Anoop. At least you look good in Pink.

Bottom Three:

Anoop Desai
Lil Rounds
Danny Gokey

(Don't be surprised if it's Matt again though, I just think his crew will come through for him this week)

No comments: