Friday, March 7, 2008

Didn't Even Notice

So, this is an older song and Video, but I just decided I am going to try and get a new video up every week. Some of the songs will be originals written by yours truly, others will be Cover songs. I wrote this one a while ago and this is a performance at Poetry and a Beverage (basically an open mic night) at USU.



I came when you called
I did what you asked
Gave you everything you wanted
I offered my help
I offered my heart
phrased words so they complimented

Sometimes love don't feel like it should
Sometimes love..stops your every move
and..I took a chance on you-
but you didn't even notice

Didn't even notice

I'm sick of all the games
sick of all the lies
all the times I comprimised for
I let down my guard
let you slash inside
where I hide dreams behind locked doors

Sometimes love don't feel like it should
sometimes love stops your every move
and I took a chance on you-
but you didn't even notice

Didn't even notice

Just walk away- that's fine
I will move on- in time
but when you look back you'll see
you gave up any chance with me

You didn't even notice

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Nate! This song is beautiful! You should seriously be famous!

Nina Winward said...

Hey Cuz. So I am avoiding all my responsiblities right now and checking out peoples blogs (wow what an exciting life right?). I found yours from Katie Jenkins blog and am very impressed with your mad musical skills! Especially this song. I like it alot. Well keep on keepin on!

Much Love