Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AI Recap (top 4)

Adam Lambert: Hate the hair but was actually ok with his odd outfit. Maybe Rock and Roll is this dude's calling. He could have for sure rocked it hard in the Eighties. And done lots of dudes with thick mustaches. Probably shouldn't say this (cause it was Led Zeppelin) but didn't love the song. He sung the crap out if it.

Allison Iraheta: Love the hair this week (what the hell? Am I Paula?). Ok, I freaking love her. That's all. I don't even care if she was slightly pitchy towards the end of the song.

Kris and Danny: Kinda cool that they are singing together. Danny sounded awesome- Kris was good. Their Harmonies were pretty nice and tight.

Kris Allen: Dug it, but probably cause I love the song. Nothing out of this world, but good. His tone alone did change up the style of the song, but it wasn't special.

Danny Gokey: I think he is reading my blog because he has improved the verses of his songs a lot. Still better when the song picks up in the chorus though. That scream was DISGUSTING and I don't mean that in a good way.

Adam and Allison: Of course they had to have a special entrance... And this Adam Outfit=not ok. At least we know that he actually has junk? They looked like they were really having a good time. I respect that. The song was enjoyable mostly because of that.


I don't know what I want. Everyone is really good this year. I choose Kris to go home though. I am worried about Allison though.

No comments: