Monday, April 7, 2008

RBADDK (I heart St. George)

Random Thoughts of the Week:

-I miss St George... a lot. I would move down there if I felt like I could have a social life without being the creepy 25 year old.. with a beard. I had a great time the last few days down there, but it just reaffirmed my concerns that I am too old to be single and live in STG. I really need to stop dating girls who are under 20 and living in STG would not help that cause.

-I really like a lot of people from my past. I had some good times with some great people.

-I need to be with someone who makes me laugh. This was also reaffirmed this last week.

-What's worse: Having the Saturday After noon session of conference on the television and not listening or Going golfing during it? I choose it's a wash. But then again everyone else who is "watching"/talking through conference doesn't see how good of a person you are if you go golfing...

-The drive to STG is a lot shorter if you are doing so while watching "The Office." "But Nate," you may ask, "didn't you drive to StG alone? How would you watch the Office while driving?" To which I reply "Don't worry about it. Just let it happen."

-I like StG Nate better than Logan Nate.

-The In-and-Out Burger in St. George is almost done. The sign is even up. To this I have a one word repsonse "overrated"

Grammar Lesson: Sometimes it's just not the same with out a curse word. A well placed Shit, Damn, or Hell can add a lot to an otherwise boring phrase. The key is to use it sparingly. (something I have yet to accomplish)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I like that you said, "The key to us sparingly,"... I think you've done better than you give yourself credit, maybe?

I take it that St. George was awesome. I really like it down there as well. But of course, I was on vacation so anything is wonderful compared to school and cold weather.

jill said...

1. In-and-out burger is overrated.

2. Even though you think your video isn't that great, you still have real talent which is more than the majority of people who put videos up.

3. How do you like SL Nate compared to STG Nate and Logan Nate? I am making the move myself, and need reassurance that living at home isn't the worse thing a 25 year old could do.....

photography by Mikki said...

This post makes me smile. I like "Nate" nate... I remember having lots of fun w/ you at STg.
Can I please take your pictures? We can do some amazing things with your guitar in your hands, you on a chair and a beautiful city behind you, on a hill. It's hot. Let me know when you're up for it!

Charise said...

Hey next time you are in St. George let me know!