Tuesday, December 23, 2008

RBADDK (Christmas Time is Here)

Happiness and cheer. Fun for all that children call their favorite time of year. Right? Wrong. I used to love Christmas. My extended family on both sides had super neat traditions, I looked forward to seeing my cousins and such and seeing what Grandma Copier would get me cause it was always super... unique (and probably from a garage sale) and, well, I love me some Christmas Candy. BUT now Christmas makes me sad. I sit around wishing it was what it once was. But everyone grew up and is boring. My brother and sister have other families to visit and spend time with, so I get to spend all day with the Parentals. Don't get me wrong, that's not the worst thing in the world, but i miss the old Christmas.

Okay onto the RBBADDK part...

-I am excited to give people the presents I got them. I wish I was rich then I could give people lots of things... (and let's be honest, I could buy myself what I want)

-Dear Julie, I love you. I do. But no one would read my blog if I didn't express my negative opinions. I am sorry, but I don't have that cute little wife and child to write about like the rest of the blogs you read, thus the awesome negative opinions. And they are awesome.

-I swear everywhere I am trying to go is where Udot is working on a road. They are really good at starting projects aren't they?

-I started watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and I dig. Neil Patrick Harris is pretty brilliant. Those groupies for Captain Hammer made me chuckle. "We'd do the weird stuff"



-Dear Nate (yeah that's me), stop picking girls who don't treat you right. I know you see potential in them, but potential can only get you so far. You are good at reading people's non-verbals. Trust yourself.

-I just got cast in Phantom at Hale. No, not Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber, but Phantom by Maury Yeston. Same book, but different adaptations. I will be playing Phillipe, the love interest (Ironic, I know). That's the Raul Character in this version. Yay. Come see me. It opens the end of February.



-Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties are neat, see:



-Please go watch this. HIL-Larious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHOL1PcPR8

-I started a blog originally as an emotional release, as a way for me to figure out what the hell was going through my head, but now I am nervous to post that stuff on here. That is dumb. I think I am going to have find some other sort of journal. Lame

4 comments:

jg said...

Honestly Nate if you weren't negative I would not only NEVER check in to get a laugh but I would think something is wrong with you, my blog is my venting spot and I couldn't care less if someone was offended by it! Keep up the good work and remember that guys don't write lovable, fuzzy feelings down on paper or especially over the internet....

jill said...

1st you will rock Phantom, I heart that version a lot.

2nd Dr. Horrible is rad.

3rd your thoughts are way more entertaining than the rest of ours, and why have a blog if you aren't going to express them. Screw what people think! I do anyway.

4th Merry Christmas, hope you find some magic. :)

Adrienne said...

I agree with the negative idea. Who wants to see another picture of your baby at the zoo or shopping for christmas presents or visiting grandma for the fourteen thousandth time? Not me. I'd rather hear you bitch about Udot. And that is an honest statement.

Hayley said...

Nate, JG is my brother in-law Jarell, incase you didn't know. He thinks you are hysterical and has probably talked about your blog 3 or 4 times over this vacation.
I enjoy reading you blog as well. So keep it up.

I wasn't one of those girls that treated you bad, right?? It was a mutual thing.

I want to come see you in Phantom... I'll bring Kin along with me. Make sure you post the dates and address!