Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RBADDK (Shout out edition)

Yay for life. No need for any stupid transition, Let's get right into it:

-I have recently learned that I am a patient person. Many of you may disagree with that statement, but when necessary, I am very patient. Either that or I don't mind being walked all over. I'd like to think it's the first one though.

-I have also learned that I can be kind of needy. It's weird... If I am into someone, I actually like to spend time with them. I know it's an interesting concept. But I guess I don't have much to complain about, I knew what I was getting myself into.

-Please stop letting people hack your facebook profile. I know that they are tricky, but they are using the same tricks they always have. They set up a link to a fake facebook page and ask for your user name and password. After they get it, they like to send me messages about someone having a crush on me - all I have to do is just click here to see who it is. Guess what. I ain't clickin.

-I hate dumb fans. I don't care what team you cheer for as long as your not dumb. Please stop opening your mouth. Especially if you are cheering for a team that I am routing for. All you are doing with your asinine comments is making yourself look dumb and making me mad. Stop it. Please?

-With all of that said, There may not be much better in this life than being an avid fan of a top ten football team. And as much as I hate the U, if both teams were undefeated going into their game - that may make for the biggest holy war since...the Crusades. Both would probably be in the top ten and the Cougs would probably be in the top 5 and a BCS bowl game would be on the line. Wow. Just Wow. But if that happened and BYU lost, I would cry. No, I am not being Dramatic. I would seriously cry.

-103 unanswered points? Are you kidding me? I don't care if it was Wyoming and a down UCLA. That's just impressive.

-P.S. Any Cougar fan needs to check out this blog deepshadesofblue.com. It's written by my trainer on my mission and former BYU safety Quinn Gooch. It's pretty insiteful.

-I wish I had a sleep button. You know right there on my neck some where. I just push it and pow! I am snoozing away. I despise you people who can just lay down and go right to sleep. I don't always have a problem sleeping, but sometimes my mind just goes crazy. Anyone have any secrets?

-One of the reasons I have trouble sleeping sometimes is that I stay up way to late watching various TV series. My current addiction is Bones. It's kind of a dark show because it's kind of a murder mystery/crime scene show, but it's light hearted at the same time. They do a great job with being entertaining, suspenseful, they always keep you guessing and they get you to care about the characters. If you want to watch the first season it's free on hulu.com.

-While I am doing shout outs, I have freaking talented friends. If any of you are in Utah and getting married any time soon I have a friend who is an amazing wedding videographer and another who is a ridiculous photographer. Check them out if you don't believe me.
Brandon Orton (videographer)
Captured by Mikki (Photographer)

Sweet. I guess that's enough for today.

-Cope Out

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Dear Nate,
Alright alright. So I looked up your photographer. At first I was pretty unimpressed-- as I am with all people who claim to be wedding photographers because wedding photography is the equivalent to McDonald's in the realm of photography-- but as I was scrolling I started to like it. She's pretty creative. She doesn't do the same shi' that everyone else seems to be doing. Good link.
Next, I agree with your sleep issue. I always wish for an on/off switch for my brain. I can't stop thinking about everything in the world and therefore, can't get to sleep.
Finally, I just love you. Candace does too. Someday I'd like to see you again. This is really long.
Love, Adrienne

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

WOW! I just looked at both of your friends pages. They were amazing. Courtney and I watched one of their video's and I had major chills. Anywho, I hope everything is going swell for you!

Hayley said...

So I sent this girl in my classes the link to your friends blog and she is using them for her Photographer. Great huh? Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Unknown said...

Cool Hay. They are both super talented. I am gladI could help send people their way. thanks hay.

rehabgad1 said...


Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rehabgad
https://robagad2.wixsite.com/website/blog
http://publish.lycos.com/rehabgad
http://andemh.com/