Sunday, August 10, 2008

RBADDK (It's August!)

It's been a while. I know. But it's not for a lack of random stuff on my mind... So here it is.

-It's August. It was a tough July (especially the last week) but it's now August and that fills me with joy.

-I am not excited about finding a new day job... but I need one

-Why is High School Musical so popular? I get that it's a fun show. But it's also a shitty show. I sure am glad I don't have kids right now cause I don't think I could live with that music blaring 24/7. And the second movie? Even Shittier than the first.

-Dear Disney: Please stop producing Albums for you kid actors. They are for the most part very untalented singers. I know you are making a lot of money from it- but for the sake of all of our sanity please stop. There are already enough untalented musicians making way too much money.

-I hate Verizon. You are supposed to have the best coverage and I can't even get reception in my BASEMENT? I have to run around the house to get reception to make a call. I hate you Verizon. Oh and yeah, don't worry about sending someone out to check like I have asked you multiple times to do, it's cool. I like getting Text Messages hours after they were sent. It provides a whole new element to text messaging.

-New Facebook is poopie. Don't do it.

-Football season starts in less than a month and I couldn't be more excited. Here's to the Quest for Perfection.

-I forget how freaking rad the Olympics are. I stay up way too late watching the most random things, but I love it. Did you see the Men's 4x100 Freestyle race? That is why I love sports. Watching someone achieve their life dreams before my eyes is really inspiring. Oh and there is no way those chinese gymnasts are turning 16 this year.

-You want to hear all about my dating life? Ok. I can sum up the last 4 years to you like this- I fall for girls who aren't into me, but not for the ones who are. "But Nate," you might say, "it's all mental. You like the challenge, the game." No I do not. Yes, the challenge is fun at first, but that's not why I fall for girls. I can't control who my heart desires. I don't want to control who my heart desires. But I wouldn't mind if someone I fall for fell for me too. But until then I will go on writing kick ass songs about my pathetic love life.

That's all for today.

-Cope out

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

The Olympics make me happy. That relay was amazing. And yeah... those Chinese gymnasts are like 10... Maybe. Or maybe 8... stupid cheating Chinese gymnasts...

jill said...

hey I heard a fun rumor about you the other day... And yes HSM is shitty and tacky and people still love it. Are we that bent up for entertainment??

Em said...

Um whats RBADDK again?